Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Intro to Lola


Lola is an evil mastermind that has a sadistic streak of ripping her stuffed toys apart. I come back and the insides of her toys are scattered everywhere. Evidence of the crime that she committed in my absence. I am sure she spends all day waiting for me to leave. I worry about her sometimes but maybe I’m just reading too much into in since I’ve been watching too much Criminal Minds. This is normal behaviour for a dog right? : P When she’s not splattering the tiles with toy stuffing she’s trying to steal my slippers.  The first week I got her she tried to steal my underwear.  And still, somehow, I love my big teddy.  As pathetic as it sounds she’s the reason I don’t freak out every 20 seconds because I’m 24 and still single. I’ve only had my dog for three months now and it has been one shock after the other. One crazy drama after the next. And somehow, she is so worth it. Part of me wonders if a guy will ever feel that way about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment